Papers submitted should not have been published elsewhere and should not be currently under consideration by another journal/magazine. Interested authors are advised to follow the model paper (sample popular article) for reference citations and to follow as closely as possible the layout and style, capitalization and labelling of figures. All papers are subject to peer review and may be returned to the author for modification as a result of reviewers’ reports. Manuscripts are acknowledged on receipt and if acceptable proofs are sent without further communication. Minor editorial alterations may be made without consulting the author. Make sure to submit the photographs of high quality in jpeg format.
- Follow guidelines strictly
- Stick to a number of words (1000 words maximum)
- Do not leave typing error and well-presented articles are given priority
- There should not be more than five authors of one article.
- Name(s) of author(s), complete postal address(es) of organization and Email ID is compulsory.
- Avoid repetitions
Authors are requested to follow the following guidelines while submitting the popular article for publication:
- Articles must be prepared in an editable Microsoft word format and should be submitted in the online manuscript submission system.
- The article should not exceed 1000 words; however, it may exceed the limit if necessary, only.
- The title should be short and informative of the content with 12 font size of bold times new roman
- Affiliation of all authors should be given below the title with 12 font size of times new roman and email of the corresponding author must be given after the addressees with 11 font size of bold times new roman.
- The text should be clear, giving complete details of the article in simple English. It should contain a short introduction and a complete methodology and results. Authors must draw conclusions of their articles at last. The abbreviation should be written in full for the first time. Scientific names and technical nomenclature must be accurate. Tables, figures, and photographs should be relevant and appropriately placed with captions among the texts.
- Most importantly all authors must sign an article certificate describing their role in the article and taking responsibility for all disputes if arises from their contents in the article.